Saturday, May 14, 2011

My new favorite show

Ok, that title might be a bit of an exaggeration. I think actually my favorite show is either Modern Family or 30 Rock, and I'm also quite obsessed with Big Love (just finished season 4, now dying for season 5 to be on DVD).  But, I spend a lot of random weekdays at home, with only myself to entertain. And that is when I turn to stupid girly shows, which entertain me to no end. If we had cable, I'd probably waste far too much time on shows about crazy brunette sisters (I want to hate them, but I just can't resist!!).  But with no cable, and a subscription to Hulu Plus, this has become my favorite guilty pleasure:


Cougar Town!  Does anyone else watch this? It's a show about absolutely nothing, and I love it. They just sit around and drink a ton of red wine, and talk about the most mindless things. I would love to be their friend in real life! I laugh out loud at each episode, and look forward to the next one. If you're looking for some mindless comedy, check this show out. And, very important, be sure to drink red wine right along with them. Also, take dorky self portraits, since you're home alone in the first place. Cheers!


2 comments:

  1. i've only watched one epi but i'll give it a shot. i do love their red wine drinking and i do love your self portrait of you watching while drinking red wine. very appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok for a split sec i thought the photo was of Friends (courtney cox threw me off i suppose) and i was thinking...new fav show, really?

    whoops!

    ReplyDelete