Friday, April 29, 2011

Things that make me happy!

No work until Sunday at 3:00... AND... no big plans! Drinks with friends tonight, and a 5k race on Sunday morning. No big commitments, thought, which is my favorite type of weekend!


I learned that you can buy celery by the piece at Whole Foods!
This seriously made my day, because I hate eating celery,
but buy it some times to cook with.
Now I won't have most of the head of celery rot in my fridge!

Chicken meatballs.
I had to taste one before adding them to the soup I was making.
YUM!

Easter lilies, bought on Monday for a ridiculously low price :)

Dinner for two, and actually sitting at the table.
Italian Wedding Soup, fresh baked bread, tasty cheese.
Cheers!

Macarons for dessert.

Most of all, this guy makes me happy.
Even if he refuses to take a picture where he's not goofing off.
That's part of what makes me happy!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Celery by the piece is so smart! Whenever I (and by I, I mean my husband) make something that needs celery I have the same problem. Your meal looks yum by the way. :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to know you can buy by the piece! and i love star-gazing lilies, they must have been nice to have around this past week.

    ReplyDelete