Monday, April 18, 2011

Oh, Chicago...

Had a great weekend in Kansas City, seeing lots of family and friends. It was really nice to visit, and I love the feeling of coming home to Chicago. We've been here almost four years now, and I can honestly say this city really feels like home at this point. What a good feeling! 

However, I sometimes curse the fact that I've chosen to love a city with $17 economy parking at the airport, $4.35 per gallon gas prices, and this view out my window this morning...



Really, snow?!  It's not that cold and will be melted before I know it, but I can't help feeling a little grumpy at the sight. Summer needs to hurry up and get here, so I can soak up some festivals and beer gardens, and remember why this city is so great!

Pictures from this weekend will be coming this evening :) I'm going to get back to having a positive attitude now. Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment