Wednesday, October 30, 2013

18 Week Bumpdate

From the beginning of this pregnancy, I promised myself that I wouldn't blast Facebook with baby related pictures. It annoys me when people only post about their babies... yes, it's thrilling that you have an adorable offspring, but is that really the only thing going on in your life?!  I love seeing the occasional picture of people's children, and I'm sure I'll share some baby-related things as time goes on, but I think it's easy to take it overboard. As someone who struggled to get pregnant, I am hyper aware of shoving too much baby stuff into peoples faces! So to avoid that issue on Facebook, I'll be jam packing my blog with baby-related posts, because it's my blog and I can do what I want! Anyone who wants a look can stop by to visit... and if you don't care, you don't have to come to this site. Everyone's happy then, right?


This is at 18 weeks and 3 days... getting close to halfway! I'm eager for my next appointment on Tuesday, and my big 20 week ultrasound the week after that. In the meantime, I'm trying to (mostly) eat healthy and stay active. It's weird getting bigger, as someone who has always been mindful of my weight, but I keep reminding myself why I'm growing, and then I feel better! I treated myself to a pedicure today, too, since it's already getting harder to reach my toes. I can't imagine what it's going to feel like as I continue on towards 40 weeks!

3 comments:

  1. Yay baby!! You look great, you have that glow! I totally respect not overloading Facebook ... But keep the blog posts coming! And instagram is totally fair game too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! And I second the comment that we need more blog posts like this :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great update, Erin! My name is Heather and I just wanted to know if you could answer my question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete