Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving love

This is an exciting moment... I'm blogging from the iPad for the first time! It's a little awkward, but convenient when I'm away from home. We're at Joe's parent's house, enjoying some relaxing post-thanksgiving family time. We had a nice meal yesterday, after I finished a full shift at work. Today was pretty lazy, with a quick visit to Old Navy in the afternoon. Officially a successful holiday! And in no particular order, here's some stuff I'm thankful for: My wonderful husband, who makes me happy every single day. I could write a book on how lucky I am, but I'll just leave it as saying he is the best. Ever. My job, even if it's a job where I have to work on holidays like thanksgiving. I feel like this is the first time I've had a job that really fits me, and I'm eager to see where this new career takes me! My family, near and (mostly) far. I am thankful to keep in touch with my family even when we're all spread out. Love you guys! My good friends around Chicago and across the country. Our comfortable home. And so many more things! I feel like such a lucky girl, and enjoy taking the time each year to stop and reflect on how much I'm thankful for. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and I'm thankful you stopped by my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment