Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hibernation

I can feel it... spring is around the corner! This mild winter has not snuck up on us yet, and I am pretty confident it's too late for any crazy snowstorms at this point. The temps are regularly in the 40's, and I know it's only going to get better. Can you feel it too?


Source

But I'm not going to lie to you. I think it's time to admit I'm in hibernation mode, and I think I'll be staying there for at least a few more weeks. We've been pretty social, but I'm also soaking up the cozy nights at home, snuggled up on the couch. We're still eating lots of soups and stews, and it's rare for us to leave the house once we're home from work. It might seem a bit anti-social or lazy, but I kind of love that about this time of year. Soon those daffodils will really be in bloom, and I'll be packing away my sweaters and scarves. So I'm sorry, the blog might be sleepy for a little longer... but I promise I'll be full of fun Chicago excitement come springtime!  For now, it's back to my cave...

Source


1 comment:

  1. haha - have fun in there! it's starting to feel like spring here too - up in the 50's and i went for a run today! i can't wait for it to officially arrive.

    ReplyDelete